Steps to Giving and Becoming Involved
Get to know us. Talk to our board members.
Attend a meeting. Learn about our various
initiatives and projects. See what we're about.
Choose the right kind of fund – endowed, gift fund
or make a gift to an unrestricted or field of
Establish your fund. You can use a variety of
different assets, including cash, stock, real estate
or closely held stock, and receive maximum tax
Start making gifts. Recommend gifts to charitable
groups you already know or work with our board
members to implement a plan, get educated and
see what's out there.
SECURE ONLINE DONATIONS
Please see below instructions for any online donations to the Community Foundation of the Lake.
Once on the correct page follow the steps below:
- In the 'Gift Amount' field click one of the amounts or click OTHER. When the window comes up enter the total amount you would like to donate. For example: enter "$125" since it is not listed as an option.
In the 'Gift Frequency' field choose One-time gift. (If you want to sign up for a recurring monthly gift, you will need to do it in a separate transaction).
- Under 'Gift Designation' choose "Community Foundation of the Lake Capacity Fund (Champagne Campaign)" from the drop down menu.
- If you are honoring/remembering someone with your donation, please add their name in the appropriate box. You may choose to send a special message in the next section.
- Lastly, enter your billing information and payment type.
- In the next screen review your info and submit. Print off your receipt and keep for your records
Make checks to "Community Foundation of the Lake" (CFL) and write "donation" in the memo line.
Community Foundation of the Lake
PO Box 1413
Lake Ozark, MO 65049